Love is the flower you’ve got to let bloom.
Bring Your Dream Wedding to Life with Brin’s Posy!
Brin’s Posy Floral recognizes the power of individual design elements and we will work with you to bring those personal touches to your big day. Whether its your favorite English rose in a bouquet, a sprig of fragrant eucalyptus, or a feathery celosia against the backdrop of an evening mountain landscape, our arrangements will provide long lasting memories.
Our dedication to carrying out your vision is our utmost priority. We begin each inquiry with a consultation form where you tell us your wedding day vision, themes, colors, and any other details you want to include. If your theme is classic and simple, bohemian or rustic, we understand all modern wedding trends and can help you select the perfect flowers to match your vision! From your initial contact to your big day, we will work with you to bring the floral details of your wedding day to life, and help you capture the day with memories to last a lifetime.
Brin’s Posy works with couples from all walks of life and any budget.
Our head designer, Cailyn, has specially curated 3 wedding packages to help make planning your day easier. If you already have your specific wedding vision in mind, contact us using the email and phone on the contact information of this page:
Wedding Packages to Simplify Your Day and Make it Memorable
Bridal Bouquet: Lush, not overly large- Hand tied and Wrapped with Champagne Satin and Pinned with Pearl or TBD.
Groom Boutonniere: Spray Rose possible with Eucalyptus, Astilbe andor other flowers and Greenery. Wrapped in green tape or tbd.
(6) Hanging Arrangement: Filled with Bridal Flowers and Greenery. Placed on the inner aisle chairs. May be easily repurposed at the Reception. Heavy on greenery, includes glass and hanger.
(6) x $80.00 = $480.00
(1) Large Arbor Decor:
(5) Guest Table Centerpieces: Ask us how you can have (6) cost free table centerpieces w/ flowers as well as decor for a Sweetheart Table!
Flower Cost/Design:$1,483.00 (includes basic glassware for bouquets and hanging decor).
Labor and Production:$595.00
Free Pickup. Setup and Delivery available. Costs vary.
Other possible items:
-Flower Tattoos. (Flowers on the skin like a 3D tattoo). ($195.00 each and must be included with delivery of flowers or same day pickup).
-Wrist Corsages ($60) or Pin On Corsages ($40).
-Arbor arrangement $200-$300 each.
Bridal Bouquet: Hand tied and Wrapped with Champagne Satin and Pinned with Pearls.
(4) Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid Nosegay Bouquets: Smaller sized- Hand tied and Wrapped with Champagne Satin and Pinned with Pearls.
(4) x 85.00 = $340.00
(4) Mothers and Grandmother Corsages: Pin on Corsages tied green tape or tbd. (Wrist corsages also available. Costs vary).
(4) x $40.00 = $160.00
Flower Girl Petals with Basket:
(10) Groom, Groomsmen Fathers, Grandfathers, Officiant and Ringbearer TBD Boutonnieres: Spray Rose possible with Eucalyptus, Astilbe andor other flowers and Greenery. Wrapped in Champagne Satin or TBD.
(10) x $39.00 =$390.00
(8) Hanging Arrangements: Filled with Bridal Flowers and Greenery. Placed on the inner aisle chairs. Includes glass and hanger.
(8) x $85.00 = $680.00
(2) Large Arbor Pieces: Seasonal mix in clients color scheme. Textural Greenery.
(2) x $565.00 = $1,130.00
(4) Small High Top Table Arrangements: In bud vases.
(4) x $29.00 = $116.00
Sweetheart Table: TBD.
(10) Table Centerpieces (low):
(10) x $150.00 = $1,500.00
Flower Cost/Design :$4,775.00
Labor and Production: $1,910.00
Free Pickup. Delivery and Setup available. Costs vary.
Bridal Bouquet: Ultra Lush and High end. Hand tied and Wrapped with Champagne Satin and Pinned with Pearls.
(8) Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid Bouquets: Ultra Lush, Hand tied and Wrapped with Champagne Satin and Pinned with Pearls.
(8) x $135.00 = $1,080.00
(4) Mothers and Grandmother Corsages: Pin on corsages. Wrist corsages also available for varying cots. Generally, wrist corsages start at $60.00
(4) x $40.00 = $160.00
Flower Petals w/ Basket:
(10) Groom, Groomsmen Fathers, Grandfathers, Officiant and Ringbearer TBD Boutonnieres: Spray Rose possible wiiith Eucalyptus, Astilbe andor other flowers and Greenery. Wrapped in green tape or tbd.
(10) x $39.00 =$390.00
(2) Barrel Arrangements: (2) Large arrangements in textural Bridal Flowers and Greenery. Large and lush.
(2) x300.00 = $600.00
(12) Hanging Arrangements: Filled with Bridal Flowers and Greenery. Placed on the inner aisle chairs. Includes glass and hanger. (minimalist, depending on what is available).
(12) x $85.00 = $1,020.00
(2) Large Arbor Pieces:
(2) x $575.00 = $1,150.00
Welcome Table Arrangement: Ultra Large and Lush to greet your guests to the afterparty.
(6) Round Table Centerpieces:
(6) x $150.00 = $900.00
(16) Round Tables w/ TBD designed between designer and client.
Sweetheart Table: TBD between designer and client.
Bridal Party Table: TBD between designer and client.
Labor and Production: $2,445.00
Free Pickup. Delivery and Setup may be included at varying costs.
Projects & Testimonials
Cailyn did an amazing job on our ceremony flowers! She managed to capture exactly what I had envisioned. Due to the pandemic, we changed our wedding from a full reception to a small ceremony. We needed less flowers than originally planned & Cailyn was very understanding & redid the agreement for us. I still can’t get over how beautiful my bouquet turned out! Cailyn is friendly & responsive. I’m so glad I chose Brin’s Posy for my wedding!
I highly recommend Brin’s Posy. Cailyn brought all my wedding flower dreams to life. Every flower creation, even our simple wine bottle centerpieces, was a work of art. I love flowers and I didn’t want a traditional, cookie-cutter bridal bouquet, so I was a little nervous about booking a newer business, BUT I have absolutely NO regrets. Cailyn was very communicative and easy to work with…and, man, did she deliver! You can absolutely trust her to grasp your vision and create something beautiful.
Our bouquets were absolutely stunning! As part of my bride look, I knew I wanted an awesome bouquet. I didn’t have to give Cailyn much direction, honestly. I sent her a few photos of the vibes we were envisioning and other bouquets I liked. Then she totally nailed it, and some! You can tell she loves getting creative and designing unique pieces. My bouquet was so beautiful and special. I couldn’t put it down. Our coordinators had to basically pry it from me so I could hug! Brin’s Posy was so easy to work with and has excellent taste in flowers; Cailyn is so helpful and offers lots of options. I will definitely be reaching out for future flower needs beyond our wedding!
Jess Erwin Bernard
Y’all I can not put into words how wonderful it was working with Cailyn for my wedding! I wasn’t 100 percent sure what I wanted to do for flowers but described my idea to her and she understood me completely. She went above and beyond what I could have imagined to make my wedding absolutely breathtaking and people are still talking about how beautiful it was and I owe it all to her! Do yourself a favor and look no further than Brin’s Posy – I promise you will not be disappointed.